Bronson Speed Co. Bearings Nora Vasconcellos Pro G3
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Bronson Speed Co. Nora Vasconcellos Pro G3 Skateboard Bearings.
- Deep Groove Raceways- balls roll deep in raceway channels - reduces side impact damage & breakage
- Straight Edge Frictionless Shields- pop off resistant - holds oil in, dirt and moisture out- easy to clean
- Micro Groove Raceway Surfaces- linear micro-groove surfaces improve bearing lubrication, speed and spin
- Max Impact Cage Design- non-distortion custom cage keeps the balls precision spaced & oil circulating
- Balls Out Technology- eliminates shield and cage contact on impact for a go fast, stay fast bearing
- High-Speed Ceramic Oil- nano-ceramic compounds for wear protection - moisture, rust, corrosion-resistant
- Factory Fresh Quality- nitrogen filled shrink wrap, reduces metal & oil oxidation until ready to be ridden
Bronson Speed Co is a new player in the skateboard bearing market. Designed and developed by NHS, the people behind Santa Cruz Skateboards, they offer new technology gathered from specific skateboard bearing research.